July 24-27, 2023 — Las Vegas, NV
Dear Esteemed Colleagues,
Quantum computing is a rapidly emerging interdisciplinary research area that integrates concepts from mathematics, physics, and engineering. For scientific rigor and successful progress in the field, it demands contributions from various STEM areas.
In this context, we are pleased to announce the International Conference on Emergent and Quantum Technologies (ICEQT’23), to be held on July 24-27, 2023, in Las Vegas, NV. The conference aims to provide an opportunity for researchers in the field of quantum machine learning and machine learning researchers interested in applying AI to enhance quantum computing algorithms, to present and discuss recent advancements in their areas of expertise.
Notably, there has been an increasing interest from machine learning researchers to apply AI to the quantum computing domain, and vice versa. As a result, we cordially invite submissions of original research papers that present state-of-the-art contributions in the following areas:
Foundations of Quantum Computing and Quantum Machine Learning
- Quantum computing models and paradigms, e.g., Grover, Shor, and others
- Quantum algorithms for Linear Systems of Equations
- Quantum Tensor Networks and their Applications in QML
Quantum Machine Learning Algorithms
- Quantum Neural Networks
- Quantum Hidden Markov Models
- Quantum PCA
- Quantum SVM
- Quantum Autoencoders
- Quantum Transfer Learning
- Quantum Boltzmann machines
- Theory of Quantum-enhanced Machine Learning
AI for Quantum Computing
- Machine learning for improved quantum algorithm performance
- Machine learning for quantum control
- Machine learning for building better quantum hardware
Quantum Algorithms and Applications
- Quantum computing: models and paradigms
- Quantum algorithms for hyperparameter tuning (Quantum computing for AutoML)
- Quantum-enhanced Reinforcement Learning
- Quantum Annealing
- Quantum Sampling
- Applications of Quantum Machine Learning
Fairness and Ethics in Quantum Machine Learning
We look forward to receiving your submissions and to welcoming you to ICEQT’23.
All submissions that are accepted for presentation will be included in the proceedings published by IEEE CPS. To ensure consistency in formatting, authors should follow the general typesetting instructions available on the IEEE’s website, including single-line spacing and a 2-column format. Additionally, authors of accepted papers must agree to the IEEE CPS standard statement regarding copyrights and policies on electronic dissemination.
Prospective authors are encouraged to submit their papers through the conference’s evaluation website at https://american-cse.org/drafts/. More information about the conference, including submission guidelines, can be found on our website at https://baylor.ai/iceqt/.
April 12, 2023: Submission of papers: https://american-cse.org/drafts/
– Full/Regular Research Papers (maximum of 8 pages)
– Short Research Papers (maximum of 5 pages)
– Abstract/Poster Papers (maximum of 3 pages)
May 1, 2023: Notification of acceptance (+/- two days)
May 16, 2023: Final papers + Registration
June 21, 2023: Last day for hotel room reservation at a discounted price.
July 24-27, 2023: The 2023 World Congress in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and Applied Computing (CSCE’23: USA)
Which includes the International Conference on Emergent and Quantum Technologies (ICEQT’23)
Dr. Pablo Rivas, Baylor University
Dr. Javier Orduz, Earlham College